Thursday, March 20, 2008

RIP: My Cassette Player

It’s the end. My cassette player finally broke down. It can still roll the tape, but unless you’re into screeching, incomprehensible sound, it’s advisable not to play the cassette with it.

You know what they say about “you get what you pay for”? They’re right. My cassette player was bought at a very low price and apparently, the quality is just as low. It can’t even survive more than ten years. And oh, have I ever mentioned that you couldn’t balance the speakers? And that the volume control was practically useless? And these had happened ever since it was bought.

Well, whatever. I really need to get myself a new cassette player now. Unless if there’s someone out there who would lend me a-high-tech-device-that-can-convert-audio-data-in magnetic-tapes-to-digital-ones-thingy. Does such device exist?

0 comments: