Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Obsessed


It’s official. I’m crazy. I mean, how do you call someone who’s mooning over a fictional character for a whole week? A fictional character, for God’s sake! That’s definitely crazy on my book!

I’ve known for a long time that I tend to take trivial things (or at least that’s how most people perceive them to be) seriously. Like the time I searched for Harry Potter essays on character analysis and the story's prediction. Or that time when I looked for HaiSoccer’s Manchester United special issue in every corner (quite literally) of the town. See what I mean?

As my friend Lala kindly put it--being the kind person that she is--I’m very determined when it comes to my hobbies. Too bad that my hobbies--or rather, things that I’m OBSESSED with--only revolve around books, anime/manga, and football instead of something more spectacular like finding a cure for cancer.

The challenge now, is to find out the constructive side of my hobbies. Imagine that, fulfilling my obsession while at the same time giving something of importance to people. It'll be a dream coming true.

Until that can be found, for the time being, I’m merely a crazy obsessed fangirl. Plain crazy.

0 comments: